Release: InCatalog 2.14.1 for InDesign CS5–CC2014
This patch release includes a number of file handling improvements.
- Adds support for new 10.6-style Finder bookmarks (aliases). (Mac OS X only)
- Adds full support for the auto-detection of HFS and POSIX paths. (Mac OS X only)
- Fixes a problem where shortcuts (aliases) in paths might not always be recognized. (Windows only)
- Improves the handling of UNC and POSIX paths. (Windows only)
- Fixes a CS5/5.5/6 plug-ins compatibility issue with WinXP that was introduced by the 2.13.3 release. (Windows XP only)