Release: InCatalog 4/18.104.22.168 for InDesign CS2/CS3
These notes cover all the InCatalog 4/5 series releases.
Changes at 4/22.214.171.124 release
- Exposed all data source and data destination sub-menu items in the keyboard shortcut editor.
- The plug-in’s registration information is now properly retained for all users. Previously, Windows XP and Vista users whose accounts had limited privileges were being asked for a serial number each time they started InDesign.
Changes at 4/126.96.36.199 release
- Fixed a problem which was preventing the (No Link) entry in the palette’s field popup from removing an existing link (was resulting in a “You can’t use this field…” error).
- Unicode-encoded data files generated via Create Data… or Create Data File… are once again written as UTF-8. (A problem introduced in the 4-5.2.5 release had them being written as UTF-16.)
- Exposed InCatalog > Clear All Links > in Selection to InDesign’s keyboard shortcuts editor (Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts…, Product Area: InCatalog, Commands: in Selection).
- Fixed a data update problem where links in tables could output an incorrect page number.
- Fixed a problem where changing keyboard shortcuts in InCatalog > Preferences > User Interface… could cause a crash. (InDesign CS3 only)
- Fixed a problem where closing and then opening the palette could cause the palette to draw incorrectly. (InDesign CS3 only)
Changes at 4/5.2.5 release
- Added support for InDesign CS3.