Release: DocsFlow 6/7.1 for InDesign CS4 & CS5/5.5
We’re pleased to announce DocsFlow 7.1, which, along with general fixes and improvements, adds several new features including full tables support and footnote styling.
We’re also very pleased to announce DocsFlow 6.1 for Adobe InDesign CS4, available immediately (see DocsFlow for InDesign CS4 sidebar).
- Added support for Adobe InDesign CS4, available as a separate, CS4-specific download.
- Greatly improved support for tables import and merging.
- Added footnote style mapping with a new Footnotes entry in the Import Options dialog’s Paragraph Styles tab.
- Improved link status synchronization around application switch-ins and Google Docs login changes.
- Improved the handling of the most recently used import options, which now travel with the document. New documents also start out with the default set of import options.