Release: DocsFlow 6/7.1.3 for InDesign CS4 & CS5/5.5
We just released DocsFlow 1.3, which includes several new usability features, substantial performance improvements, and a handful of bug fixes.
- Added support for drag-and-dropped GDocs spreadsheet URLs (you must be logged in to GDocs from DocsFlow to the same account from which you’re dragging).
- Added an Ignore font family, font size, and font color checkbox to the Import Options dialog, which, when selected, prevents undesirable or hard-to-detect type changes from creeping into a placed document.
- Added support for mapping the “Title” and “Subtitle” Google Docs paragraph styles.
- Added progress bars for long imports.
- Improved the speed of document imports and merges.
- Improved support for very long documents.
- Improved style mapping for imports and merges.
- Improved support for numbered lists.
- Improved support for spanned table cells.
- Fixed a number of document import and merge issues.
- Fixed a problem where a bookmark at the top of the GDoc would cause the import to fail.
- Fixed a problem that prevented colons from being used in style names.