Release: DocsFlow 6/18.104.22.168 for InDesign CS4 & CS5/5.5
This patch release makes staying signed in while working with documents containing many GDocs document links much more possible, and also addresses problems with mis-mapped styles, paragraph spacing and dates in spreadsheets.
- Improved the speed with which an InDesign document containing many GDocs document links is opened.
- Removed a limitation where only the first 100 GDocs documents were being listed in DocsFlow’s Place dialog.
- Changed the handling of expired sessions, which are now automatically renewed without user intervention if Stay signed in was selected while signing in.
- Removed the “Missing plug-ins” warning that was being given when a document created with the DocsFlow plug-in present was being opened with the DocsFlow plug-in removed. Note that this fix only applies to documents created with the DocsFlow 6/22.214.171.124 (or later) plug-in present.
- Fixed a problem that was causing intermittent pauses when working on documents containing many GDocs document links.
- Fixed a problem where paragraph styles were sometimes being mis-mapped.
- Fixed a problem where paragraph spacing was sometimes too large.
- Fixed a problem where dates in placed spreadsheets were off by one day.