Release: DocsFlow 6/7/22.214.171.124 for InDesign CS4/5/5.5/6
This release of DocsFlow adds support for Adobe InDesign CS6, adds links for images, and includes many improvements to importing and updating.
With this release, the CS6 plug-in now requires a valid DocsFlow 8 (CS6) serial number.
- Added support for InDesign CS6.
- Added links for images within imported documents. This allows FPO (“for position only”) graphics within placed documents to be easily re-linked to their higher-resolution production files.
- Improved the reliability of updates.
- Fixed a rare hang that could occur during an update.
- Fixed a problem where the wrong style was sometimes applied during an update.
- Fixed a problem where headers were sometimes being incorrectly mapped to “Normal”.
- Fixed a problem where “Right Indent” and “First Line Indent” properties were being lost.