Release: WordsFlow 0.4 for InDesign CS5/CS5.5/CS6
This still-in-preview release fixes more bugs found during pre-release testing.
This is the final release candidate for WordsFlow, so please let us know immediately if you find any problems (ideally via Help > WordsFlow > Send Email to Support…, which conveniently captures all the information we’d need anyway).
- Fixed collision problem with DocsFlow under Windows.
- Fixed multiple problems with footnotes.
- Fixed an issue where spurious spaces were sometimes added to the text, especially inside footnotes.
- Fixed a bug where merging did not work correctly when change tracking was used in Word.
- Fixed a bug where empty table cells could lose their text style during a merge.