Release: DocsFlow 1.6 for InDesign CS5/CS5.5/CS6
This release of DocsFlow introduces major improvements to table handling and improves the overall quality of the merge process.
- Improves the handling of text differences where only the case has changed.
- Improves greatly the handling of tables, table movement, row/column movement, and cell movement and spanning during updates.
- Fixes a problem which was causing the Track Changes panel to display random time stamps after an update.
- Addresses an issue where index entries could, in rare instances, be lost during updates.
- Addresses an issue where updating a document containing cross-references could cause InDesign to shut down.
- Fixes a problem where table cell attributes could be lost during an update.
- Fixes a problem where updating with common changes in both the InDesign story and the linked document could cause InDesign to shut down.