Release: DocsFlow 1.6.1 for InDesign CS5/CS5.5/CS6
This patch release of DocsFlow resolves a conflict with our WordsFlow product and adds quality and stability improvements for InDesign story updating.
- Fixes a conflict, when DocsFlow was used with our WordFlow plug-in, that could cause InDesign to shut down.
- Changes how conflicts are resolved during story updates such that InDesign style changes that conflict with style changes made in the Google Docs document now “win.”
- Fixes updating to retain the previous style on replaced text.
- Fixes a problem where updating a story could lose the style on the story’s last paragraph.
- Fixes a crash when collapsing neighboring paragraphs containing only page breaks.
- Fixes a rare problem where a style remnant within a change mark could cause a crash.
- Trims empty trailing table columns/rows when updating tables.
- Improves the reliability of table updates in the presence of row/column insertions.
- Fixes a problem where updating would ignore a change to a cell’s style-mapped background color.
- Fixes a problem where the paragraph style inside a table could leak into the containing paragraph.