Release: DocsFlow 2.0.9 for InDesign CS5/CS5.5/CS6/CC
This DocsFlow quick release fixes minor issues with updating and exporting.
- Removes a limitation on the number of Google Docs documents displayed in the Place dialog.
- Fixes a problem introduced in 2.0.8 where an update could cause a table row or column that had been deleted in InDesign to reappear for no reason.
- Fixes a problem where an update could introduce an empty cell to the right of spanned table cells.
- Fixes the export of documents containing embedded indexes.
- Fixes the export of forced line breaks.
- Adds notification for a rare situation where an InDesign action can damage a DocsFlow-based story’s link.