Release: DocsFlow 2.1 for InDesign CS5/CS5.5/CS6/CC
This dot-release improves ODF support, adds support for exporting InDesign’s various story breaks, and improves overall stability.
- Allows the placement of ODF files during direct (username and password) sign in sessions.
- Exports InDesign column-, frame-, and page-breaks as Google Document page-breaks.
- Works around a newly introduced Google server bug which causes an error (KeyError: ‘ownerNames’) when trying to retrieve the Drive’s contents.
- Works around an InDesign bookmark problem that could cause a crash during a (later) PDF export.
- Fixes a problem where updating a story containing a picture could damage the story’s Google Document link, resulting in a “damaged link” alert or a “base snapshot missing” alert.
- Prevents the loss of footnote changes in InDesign when a large portion of the footnote has been deleted in the linked Google Document.
- Prevents line-break characters from being replaced in InDesign and appearing as changes in the Story Editor.