Release: DocsFlow 2.2.2 for InDesign CS5–CC2014
This maintenance release adapts to recent Google service changes and addresses problems with drag’n’drop and sheets.
- Adds browser-based drag’n’drop directly from the “new” Google Drive’s file list when using Chrome on Windows. Direct dragging and dropping from the file list using any other browser on Windows, or any browser on Mac OS X, is not supported yet, but the existing method of dragging an open document’s url works everywhere. (See the user guide for details.)
- Fixes the display of a duplicate
My Drivefolder in the Place Google Docs Documents dialog when signed in via a browser (the “OAuth”-based login).
- Fixes a problem where getting the list of documents for Place from Google Docs… could fail when switching between multiple Google accounts.
- Fixes a problem where a Google change was preventing drag’n’drops of recently-created sheets to fail.
- Fixes a problem where a recent Google server change could prevent sheets from downloading when using direct sign-in.
- Fixes a problem where a document with a very long, linked story (hundreds of pages) could take longer than normal to open.
- Fixes a problem where stories containing hyperlinks with ampersands in the url would fail to export to Google Docs.
- Fixes a problem where empty paragraphs were being inserted ahead of frame breaks generated from Google Docs page breaks.