Release: DocsFlow 2.5 for InDesign CS5–CC2014
This release adds picture export, updates the Sign In to Google Docs process, and includes a number of other improvements and fixes.
- Requires at least Mac OS X 10.6 for InDesign CS5 & CS5.5 installations. (Mac OS X only)
- Requires all sign-ins to be secure, via a browser. Google no longer supports the less secure, direct-style sign-ins, so we have removed that as an option from DocsFlow’s Sign In to Google Docs dialog.
- Includes pictures when exporting to Google Docs. (We couldn’t before because of a bug in Google Docs which now seems to be fixed.)
- Renames the Incoming folder to Shared with me in the Place Google Docs Documents dialog, to better match what’s shown by Google Docs.
- Allows exported text to use the
AwayFromBindingSideparagraph justification settings.
- Fixes a problem where signing in could fail with a
- Fixes a problem where non-breaking and discretionary hyphens were being converted to spaces when exported to Google Docs. Non-breaking hyphens are now converted to regular hyphens and discretionary hyphens are simply removed.
- Fixes a problem where messages from failed exports weren’t being shown.