Release: DocsFlow 2.7 for InDesign CS5–CC2015
This release officially introduces our custom installers, adds import control for cell insets, and fixes minor issues with licensing and export.
- Introduces custom installers for a simpler and more reliable installation experience. Find your current version of InDesign in the list (see DocsFlow for InDesign CS5–CC2015 in the sidebar to the right) and then click on the link that’s appropriate for your OS (Mac OS or Windows). Once the installer has downloaded, open the application (.exe, on Windows) or package (.pkg, on Mac OS) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Fixes a problem where a licensed DocsFlow installation could revert to a trial plug-in after restarting InDesign in low-memory situations. (CC 2014 and CC 2015, Mac OS X 10.9+ only)
- Adds Ignore cell inset to the import options dialog.
- Fixes a problem where documents with copies of images would not export.
- Fixes a problem where images inside tracked deletions could prevent a story from being exported.