Release: InCatalog 2.16 for InDesign CS5–CC2015
This release introduces our custom installers, adds support for FileMaker 14, and addresses problems with licensing, file extensions and encodings, and picture link generation.
- Introduces custom installers for a simpler and more reliable installation experience. Find your current version of InDesign in the list (see InCatalog for InDesign CS5–CC2015 in the sidebar to the right) and then click on the link that’s appropriate for your OS (Mac OS or Windows). Once the installer has downloaded, open the application (.exe, on Windows) or package (.pkg, on Mac OS) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Adds support for direct connections with FileMaker Pro 14. (Mac OS X only)
- Works around an InDesign problem which could, on some machines, cause a licensed InCatalog installation to revert to a demo plug-in after restarting InDesign. (CC 2014 10.2+ and CC 2015, Mac OS X only)
- Fixes a problem introduced with the 2.15 release that could prevent the loading of price style files and tagged text initialization files with a TXT extension.
- Fixes a problem where links weren’t always being created for missing pictures.
- Fixes a problem where DD, price style and Xtags initialization files encoded as UTF-8 could fail to load.