Release: DocsFlow 2.8 for InDesign CS5–CC2015
This release adds an Update Linked Google Docs Document option to the main menu and fixes a few problems including an uncommon-but-obnoxious application freeze.
- Adds Update Linked Google Docs Document to the main DocsFlow menu.
- Changes all Update Google Docs Document menus to display as Update Linked Google Docs Document.
- Fixes a problem where placing a Google Docs document or updating a link in an InDesign document containing multiple Google Docs links could cause the InDesign application to freeze. (CC and later only)
- Fixes a problem that could prevent (moved) text from being exported to a Google Docs document.
- Displays shared documents whose location can no longer be determined inside an (Inaccessible Folder) instead of in the Place Google Docs Documents dialog’s root listing.
- Improves the display of the DocsFlow text frame link badge. That it may disappear and reappear randomly at higher zoom levels is a known issue. (CC 2015 only)
- Works around an InDesign problem which was preventing DocsFlow > Update Linked Google Docs Document from being enabled when the link’s Story Status was showing as modified. (CS5 only)