Release: DocsFlow 2.9 for InDesign CS5–CC2015
This release improves support for embedded images, broadens our definition of “empty paragraph,” and addresses issues with updating and exporting stories.
- Adds an Export images back to Google Docs option to the Import Options dialog for controlling the export of embedded images.
- Gives embedded images in linked stories unique names so that they won’t conflict when exported from the InDesign document.
- The Collapse all empty paragraphs import option now considers a paragraph with only whitespace in it to be empty.
- Works around a condition which could produce a
KeyErroralert instead of opening the Place from Google Docs dialog.
- Fixes a problem where updating a story would fail if any style group names contained a colon.
- Fixes a problem where updating a story could fail if a hyperlink contained any footnote references.
- Fixes a problem where exporting a story would fail if it was in linked, anchored text frames in a group.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent a story from being exported if [Basic Paragraph] was based on a custom style.