Release: Xcatalog 3.7.1 for QuarkXPress 9/10/2015
This release adds an XTension for QuarkXPress 2015/Windows, fixes the annoying Shrinking Palette problem on Windows, and improves overall stability.
- Includes support for QuarkXPress 2015 on Windows.
- Fixes a problem where the Xcatalog Data Linker palette would shrink a little bit each time it was shown. (QuarkXPress 10/Windows only)
- Fixes a problem where clicking in the Xcatalog Data Linker palette when docked along a screen edge would cause the application to shut down. (Mac OS X only)
- Fixes an odbc compatibility issue that could cause the odbc driver to shut the application down. (Mac OS X only)
- Fixes problems introduced in the 3.7 release that could cause odbc updates to fail, truncate fields, or shut the application down.
- Fixes a problem with updating pictures where pictures specified by partial paths weren’t being found if the document hadn’t yet been saved.
- Fixes a crash when quitting the application. (QuarkXPress 2015/Mac OS X 10.11 only)
- Fixes a problem where pressing esc in the Edit hot key or Alt. tab key preferences fields would cause the application to shut down. Pressing esc now properly cancels the dialog. (Mac OS X only)