Release: DocsFlow 2.9.6 for InDesign CS5–CC2015
This release fixes Export and Unlink and includes a number of stability improvements.
- Fixes a long-standing problem where exporting an already-linked story could leave the story with multiple links or, when used with WordsFlow installed, result in slow story updates and document bloat.
- Allows placing and updating shared, view-only Google documents.
- Fixes the Unlink menu for links touched by InDesign’s Find Missing Links Before Opening Document feature with no DocsFlow installed.
- Fixes a problem that could prevent an unsuccessful Place or Export from reporting the error.
- Removes trailing paragraph returns when the Collapse all empty paragraphs import option is used.
- Fixes a problem that could prevent stories containing Graphic-style table cells from updating.
- Works around an InDesign bug that could cause an update of a story containing lots of conditional text to shut the application down.
- Fixes a problem with updating, where inserted text was incorrectly being assigned the paragraph style of adjacent deleted text.
- Fixes a problem where updating a story containing cross-references could cause InDesign to freeze.