Release: DocsFlow 2.10.3 for InDesign CS5–CC2017
This release fixes style mapping, supports list continuations, and improves stability.
- Fixes the mapping of table cell and border colors to InDesign styles.
- Adds support for list continuations in placed documents.
- Fixes a problem where using Google’s “Suggesting” mode could cause InDesign to shut down.
- Fixes a problem that was adding an empty paragraph after every page break in placed documents.
- Reduces memory used during an Export to a fraction of what was required before.
- Fixes a problem that could leave a frame badge on a story after an Unlink.
- Fixes a problem with Update Link and Relink that could corrupt the updated story and produce the dreaded “missing base snapshot” error.