Release: InCatalog 2.13.1 for InDesign CS5–CC2014
This release adds compatibility with InDesign CC 2014 and a few fixes.
- Adds support for InDesign CC 2014. The CC 2014 plug-in is a free update from CC that requires a valid InCatalog CC-level or CC 2014-level (version 9 or 10) license. Please contact our sales department to purchase an upgrade license from a pre-CC plug-in or to see if you qualify for a free upgrade.
- Adds handy links to the InCatalog menu for internet-based product support.
- Fixes a problem with the “selected group” parameter of scripted updates where the selection of a group in the document would be ignored.
- Fixes the UpdateDocumentUsingString() scripting method, which contained a 2nd (duplicate)
DDparameter. (Windows only)
- Fixes a problem where a plug-in might not find its license code if it’s being used in both the 32-bit and 64-bit InDesign CC applications in Windows. (Windows only)
This is actually a re-release of 2.13 that contains a workaround for a serious bug we found in one of the Microsoft Visual Studio tools we use to build our CC 2014 Windows plug-ins.
If installing this version results in an Extension Manager failure, please re-download and try again.
(Explanation: We re-released this version with a new code-signing certificate the morning of August 20, 2014, with a “r2” or “r3” download file suffix to indicate the change, depending on the InDesign version. Previous downloads for pre-CC versions won’t work after August 24, 2014; their code-signing certificate expires, which will cause the Extension Manager install to fail.)