Release: DocsFlow 2.1.1 for InDesign CS5–CC2014
This release adds compatibility with InDesign CC 2014 along with a few fixes.
- Adds support for InDesign CC 2014. The CC 2014 plug-in is a free update from CC that requires a valid DocsFlow CC-level or CC 2014-level (version 9 or 10) license. Please contact our sales department to purchase an upgrade license from a pre-CC plug-in or to see if you qualify for a free upgrade.
- Improves support of Google Drives containing many, many folders.
- Fixes a problem where unnamed colors could be lost during an update.
- Fixes a problem where an import error might not be reported.
- Fixes a problem where canceling the Import Options dialog would result in an error alert.
- Fixes a problem where a plug-in might not find its license code if it’s being used in both the 32-bit and 64-bit InDesign CC applications in Windows. (Windows only)