Release: WordsFlow 2.1 for InDesign CS5–CC2014
This release improves the quality and stability of exported documents.
- Allows Export with WordsFlow when a text frame is selected with InDesign’s Selection Tool.
- Adds support for image cropping when exporting to a Word document.
- Adds support for more image formats when exporting to a Word document.
- Changes the default format for files created with Export with WordsFlow to Word 2007 (docx).
- Fixes a problem where Export with WordsFlow would sometimes not be enabled with a text selection.
- Fixes a problem where exported images could be smaller than the original.
- Fixes an issue where some color swatches could cause a Word export to fail.
- Fixes a problem that would cause Word to show a warning when opening an exported document containing nested tables.
- Fixes a problem where a document with a very long, linked story (hundreds of pages) could take much longer to open than it would without WordsFlow installed.