Release: WordsFlow 2.3 for InDesign CS5–CC2014
The big news with this release is the introduction of our new, fully functional, Pro-product trial mode with a 15-day evaluation period (details below). This release also includes improvements for relinking, updating, and exporting.
Introduces a new, fully functional Pro-product trial mode with a 15-day evaluation period to replace our old feature-limited (single link) demo mode.
WordsFlow no longer asks for a license when InDesign is started; instead, WordsFlow now asks for a license only when it is first used. If no license is provided, your 15-day trial will begin. You’ll then have 15 days to try all of WordsFlow’s features in your fully functional, Pro-level trial.
Your WordsFlow trial will provide you with an opportunity to purchase (Get License will take you to our online store) and enter a license code once per day. You can purchase or enter a license code at any time during the trial, without re-downloading or re-installing WordsFlow, using the trial’s License… menu.
You can check on your remaining evaluation balance at any time by bringing up WordsFlow’s About dialog.
- Exports anchored text frames to docx files.
- Adds support for Relink-ing pictures directly to text documents.
- Fixes a problem where hidden text could be lost during story updates.
- Fixes a hyperlink export problem that could cause Word to complain about document corruption.
- Fixes a loss of cell styling during story updates in rare situations.