Release: WordsFlow 2.3.1 for InDesign CS5–CC2014
This patch release addresses problems with story updating and exporting.
- Fixes the handling of InDesign’s “Start Paragraph” attribute to start an exported paragraph with page, column or frame alignment on a new page in the Word document.
- Fixes a problem introduced in 2.1.2 where merged cells within tables could be split for no apparent reason.
- Fixes a problem with scaling and rotation values applied to exported images.
- Fixes a problem that was preventing the export of images and hyperlinks from within footnotes.
- Fixes a rare situation where a story update might never finish.
- Fixes a problem with exporting the “Arial Narrow” font. (Windows only)
- Fixes a problem where exported colors were not always accurate.