Release: WordsFlow 2.4.2 for InDesign CS5–CC2014
This release mainly addresses issues with anchored, linked items causing damage to the parent story’s WordsFlow connection.
- Fixes a problem where updating a story containing anchored, linked pictures or text could damage the WordsFlow connection and result in a “missing base snapshot” error.
- Fixes a problem where updating a WordsFlow story would damage the connection of any WordsFlow-managed stories anchored within that story. With this fix, nested, anchored WordsFlow (or DocsFlow, for that matter) content is now supported. For example, an imported Excel sheet can now be anchored within a placed Word document such that both the sheet and the document remain updateable.
- Fixes an export bug which could produce corrupt docx files if any glyph fonts (like Webdings, Wingdings, etc.) were used as bullet characters.
- Cleans up tab translation issues with Word exports.
- Fixes a problem where numbered lists in exported documents were being reset by bullet lists.
- Fixes a problem where a WordsFlow-managed story placed from a snippet, library, or an IDML file would always have a Story Status of “Text Modified”.
- Fixes a problem where the “damaged” WordsFlow frame badge would only display if the story hadn’t been edited.
- Fixes a problem where the WordsFlow plug-in would fail to load in CS5, CS5.5, and CS6 on WinXP. (Windows only)