Release: Xcatalog 3.7 for QuarkXPress 9/10/2015
We’re thrilled (and relieved!) to announce the immediate availability of our Xcatalog XTension for both QuarkXPress 2015 and QuarkXPress 10 on Mac OS X. (We’ll have a release for QuarkXPress 2015 Windows posted soon.) This release also includes a number of fixes and improvements.
Adds support for QuarkXPress 2015 on Mac OS X (Windows coming soon).
The QuarkXPress 2015 XTension requires a valid-for-2015 Xcatalog license. Please contact our sales department to purchase an upgrade license or to obtain a free upgrade if you purchased Xcatalog within the last nine months.
Adds support for QuarkXPress 10 on Mac OS X.
Note that the Xcatalog for QuarkXPress 10 XTension requires QuarkXPress 10.2 or later and will fail to load in versions prior to 10.2. Quark provides free upgrades to 10.5, the most recent version.
- Adds support for direct connections with FileMaker Pro 14. (Mac OS X only)
- Adds support for new-style Finder bookmarks (née aliases). (Mac OS X 10.8 and later only)
- Adds support for Windows UNC paths like “\\[servername]\[sharename]\…”, where the sharename becomes the OS X volume reference. (Mac OS X only)
- Fixes a problem where POSIX-style paths weren’t being recognized. (Mac OS X only)
- Fixes the formatting of prices in non-US locales. (Windows-only)
- Fixes a problem where copying and then pasting an unmatched link marker could result in corrupted text.
- Fixes the Log dialog, which wasn’t showing the summary message. (Windows only)
- Fixes a problem that could cause Update Data… to fail with a “Writing record #1 for key…” error. (Windows only)
- Fixes a problem where exporting long fields (more than 255 characters) to Microsoft Excel via odbc would result in an “Invalid precision value” error. (Windows only)