Release: DocsFlow 2.9.1 for InDesign CS5–CC2015
This release fixes a PDF export conflict and includes a number of internal improvements to make DocsFlow link management more efficient and responsive.
- Provides a warning when a Place that would normally create a link doesn’t (due to the active tool and/or selection).
- Fixes link status updating that could be slow or delayed when switching back in to the InDesign application.
- Fixes a problem where the status icons on the Links panel weren’t always updating properly (were sometimes getting stuck marked as Offline, for example).
- Fixes a problem introduced with the 2.8 release that could cause the application to shut down during PDF and IDML exports.
- Addresses an issue that could make opening a document with many DocsFlow links be very slow or appear to hang.
- Fixes problems with the listing of very large Google Drives due to server overload.
- Fixes a problem where exported images could be the wrong size or shape.
- Fixes a limitation when exporting grouped items to Google Documents that caused their contents to be ignored.