Release: WordsFlow 2.6.4 for InDesign CS5–CC2015
This release includes fixes for exporting, re-linking, and updating with linked Word files containing hyperlinks and cross-references.
- Provides a warning when a Place that would normally create a link doesn’t (due to the active tool and/or selection).
- Works around an InDesign bug where deleting a placed Word story containing out-of-date cross-references can cause InDesign to shut down.
- Fixes a problem where a link update of a Word file containing hyperlinks or cross-references could cause InDesign to shut down.
- Fixes a problem where extra page breaks could show up in exported Word documents if Start Paragraph was set for some paragraph styles.
- Fixes a problem where WordsFlow might continue to manage a story (and display its badge) after a Relink to a text format not supported by WordsFlow (like icml).
- Fixes the export of cell styling that’s applied in the Cell Styles section of the the table’s definition.