Release: DocsFlow 2.9.3 for InDesign CS5–CC2015
This patch provides fixes for problems with placing and updating documents.
- Fixes the Edit menu to display Undo Import rather than Undo Link Text Files after importing a Google Docs document. (InDesign CC and later only)
- Fixes a problem where deleting tables in a story could prevent the story from being updated.
- Works around a Google Drive problem where placing or updating a document could sometimes result in a “Download link is missing” error.
- Fixes a problem introduced with the 2.9.1 release where placing or updating a document could sometimes cause InDesign to shut down.
- Fixes a problem introduced with the 2.9.1 release where a Place might need to download the Google Docs document more than once.
- Fixes a long-standing problem where an uncommunicative Google server could result in a modified link’s status being shown as unmodified. Now, when no response is received from Google, the link status is marked as “pending” instead of being left as-is.