Release: WordsFlow 2.6.9 for InDesign CS5–CC2015
This release addresses styling issues when updating and exporting and improves product stability.
- Fixes a problem where updating a story from a linked Word document could introduce “flattened” versions of grouped styles to the document. For example, a story using the paragraph style
BodyGroup > boldwill no longer, after an update, be found using a new style named
BodyGroup:boldand will instead continue using the original
BodyGroup > boldstyle.
- Fixes a problem that could prevent stories containing Graphic-style table cells from updating.
- Works around an InDesign bug that could cause an update of a story containing lots of conditional text to shut the application down.
- Fixes a problem with updating where inserted text was incorrectly being assigned the paragraph style of adjacent deleted text.
- Fixes a problem where exporting a story as a Word document could add unused/unwanted styles and colors to the InDesign document.
- Hides the default Word styles in exported documents.