Release: WordsFlow 2.8 for InDesign CS5–CC2017
This release adds support for just-released InDesign CC 2017, improves support for the OpenDocument and Word file formats, and addresses issues with fonts.
- Adds support for InDesign CC 2017. The CC 2017 plug-in requires a valid WordsFlow CC 2017-level license. For licenses purchased within the past 9 months (since February 1, 2016), we’ll be sending automatic upgrade emails as part of Em’s “major upgrade protection” policy. If your license is older than that, please contact our sales department to purchase an upgrade license.
- Adds support for the Small Caps and All Caps attributes when updating and exporting as docx.
- Improves support for lists exported to the OpenDocument (odt) format.
- Uses non-zero (2cm, LibreOffice’s default) margins for OpenDocument exports.
- Fixes an issue where an incorrect font could be used for bullet characters in lists exported to Word.
- Fixes a problem where incorrect font names could be exported from packaged InDesign documents that use document installed fonts from the package’s Document Fonts folder.
- Fixes a problem with character styles sometimes not being applied in odt exports.
- Fixes a problem with Unicode file paths that could cause an update or export of an odt file to fail.
- Fixes a problem where collapsing ending paragraph returns could leave multiple returns.