Release: WordsFlow 2.8.3 for InDesign CS5–CC2017
This release improves OpenDocument file handling and overall stability.
- Fixes a problem where blank lines were being appended to cells in docx file exports.
- Reports the actual error when the import of an OpenDocument (odt) file fails during a Place, Update Link, Export, or Relink rather than a generic error.
- Reduces memory used during an Export to a fraction of what was required before. Documents that used to fail to export because of their size should now work.
- Fixes a problem that could prevent a story from being imported from or exported to an OpenDocument (odt) file.
- Fixes a problem that could leave a frame badge on a story after an Unlink.
- Fixes a problem with Update Link and Relink that could corrupt the updated story and produce the dreaded “missing base snapshot” error.