Release: Xtags 1.6.1 for InDesign CS5/5.5/6
August 12, 2013 by car
This patch release of Xtags for InDesign provides fixes for tagged text importing and exporting, display updating, and the preferences dialog.
- Fixes support for the
\a(en dash) tag.
- Fixes the layout of the preferences panel in CS6.
- Fixes a problem where the position of an unanchored box tag generated during an export could be incorrect if the Page tool had been used on the frame’s page.
- Fixes various problems with copying and pasting cross-references as tagged text.
- Fixes a problem introduced in 1.5 which could prevent anchored frames placed by tagged text from shrinking to fit their content.
- Fixes a problem where placed unanchored frames could wander if the destination page was in a non-standard location or on a spread with a size that was different from the first spread’s.
- Fixes display updating during imports so that leaving the Don’t update during import option unchecked now keeps the document view updated during the import. (Note that displaying updates during an import could cause the import to take significantly longer.)