Release: WordsFlow 1.2.3 for InDesign CS5–CC2014
This release adds compatibility with InDesign CC 2014 along with a few fixes.
- Adds support for InDesign CC 2014. The CC 2014 plug-in is a free update from CC that requires a valid WordsFlow CC-level or CC 2014-level (version 9 or 10) license. Please contact our sales department to purchase an upgrade license from a pre-CC plug-in or to see if you qualify for a free upgrade.
- Fixes a problem introduced in 1.2.2 where an update could cause a table row or column that had been deleted in InDesign to reappear for no reason.
- Works around an InDesign bookmark problem that could cause InDesign to shut down when exporting to PDF.
- Prevents unnamed colors from being lost during an update.
- Prevents the loss of footnote changes in InDesign when a large portion of the footnote has been deleted in the linked file.
- Fixes a problem where a plug-in might not find its license code if it’s being used in both the 32-bit and 64-bit InDesign CC applications in Windows. (Windows only)