Release: WordsFlow 2.5 for InDesign CS5–CC2014
This dot release improves Word exports and includes a number of fixes for problems with exporting and updating.
- Adds support for exporting table styles to DOCX files.
- Adds support for exporting cell background tints.
- Adds support for exporting stories containing anchored text frames. Since Word doesn’t allow for nested text boxes, InDesign’s anchored text frames are ignored and their content is inserted into the exported story inline.
- Exports InDesign discretionary hyphens to Word as optional hyphens.
- Exports InDesign Notes to Word as comments.
- Fixes a problem introduced in 2.4 where selecting a link group in the Links panel with the Sheet or Cell Range info visible would cause InDesign to shut down.
- Fixes a problem with Export with WordsFlow… that could cause styling differences in subsequent link updates (and could actually change the InDesign story being exported).
- Fixes a problem where Update Linked Document would fail if the file’s path contained international or accent characters.
- Fixes a problem where exporting text with bold or italic styling would ignore overrides that removed the bold or italic styling.
- Fixes a problem that was preventing some blank paragraphs from being exported.
- Fixes a problem that was preventing updates from working when the story contained damaged hyperlinks.