Release: Xdata 4.5.2 for QuarkXPress 9/10/2015
This release addresses issues with header/footer updating, handles new nested anchored boxes better, and improves application stability.
- Improves support for nested anchored boxes in prototypes. (QuarkXPress 10 & 2015 only)
- Fixes Xdata > Update Headers/Footers so that only items on unlocked layers are updated. Items on locked layers are now ignored.
- Fixes a problem with the Updating Headers/Footers dialog where it wasn’t always updating properly when invoked with Xdata > Update Headers/Footers. (QuarkXPress 10 & 2015/Mac OS X only)
- Fixes an Xdata import dialog problem where the status message wasn’t being kept current. (QuarkXPress 10 & 2015/Mac OS X only)
- Fixes a problem that could slow down some imports. (QuarkXPress 10 & 2015/Mac OS X only)
- Fixes a crash when quitting the application. (QuarkXPress 2015/Mac OS X 10.11 only)