Release: WordsFlow 2.6.6 for InDesign CS5–CC2015
This release fixes crash issues, a disabled Unlink menu, and problems with styles.
- Fixes a problem introduced with the 2.6.4 release that could occasionally cause InDesign to shut down when placing, updating, or relinking a story.
- Works around an InDesign crash when updating or relinking content containing tables (Excel files/sheets) with text threads visible.
- Works around a long-standing InDesign problem where its Find Missing Links Before Opening Document feature would corrupt a WordsFlow link and cause the Links panel menu’s Unlink to become disabled.
- Fixes inheritance issues with paragraph rules (above, below) when exporting to Word.
- Fixes a problem where styles in imported odt documents could overwrite the corresponding styles in InDesign.