Release: Xcatalog 3.10 for QuarkXPress 10/2015/2016
This release of Xcatalog adds support for FileMaker Pro 15 and introduces a major improvement to editing text with links.
- Adds support for FileMaker Pro 15.
- Improves text link editing by enforcing behavior similar to that of text attribute (like bold, font size, etc.) editing on text containing links and text contained by links:
- Anything typed or pasted into an existing link becomes part of that link, even if what’s pasted itself contains links.
- Links in text pasted outside of an existing link are now retained (before, they were always lost).
- After back-deleting into a link, what’s then typed or pasted becomes part of that link.
- After selecting an entire link, what’s then typed replaces only the link’s content.
- After selecting an entire link, what’s then pasted will generally replace the link.
These improvements are provided by Xcatalog whether its Enhanced Text Link Editability feature is enabled or not.
- Fixes the Enhanced Text Link Editability feature so that an auto-adjusted linked text selection is always left with balanced link markers (either both included in the selection or both excluded from the selection).
- Fixes a problem where a picture box’s drop shadow could linger after an update with an empty field removed a picture with a clipping path.