Release: WordsFlow 2.8.2 for InDesign CS5–CC2017
This patch improves stability and fixes problems with exported Word files.
- Works around an InDesign bug with placing or relinking to a Word file containing both unrecognized fonts and bullets or numbered lists that would cause InDesign to shut down.
- Fixes a bug where updating a table with spanned cells could cause InDesign to shut down.
- Fixes a problem where the WF link icons could linger on the frames of stories that were Unlinked with no WordsFlow plug-in installed.
- Fixes a problem introduced in the 2.7 release which was causing the Links panel to lose its selection after a Relink.
- Works around a Word bug where em spaces in an exported story could cause text to turn into question marks.
- Fixes a problem with the character styling of exported lists.
- Fixes a problem with the export of multi-level lists where some numbers were not visible in Word.
- Fixes a problem where images were mistakenly being treated as having been modified by the InDesign user.