Release: Xtags 2.3.2 for InDesign CS5–CC2015
September 12, 2015 by car
This patch includes a fix for the
@$p tag and addresses issues with using posix-style paths on Mac OS X.
- Fixes a longstanding problem where a
<@$p>imported within a “none”-styled paragraph would incorrectly turn off attribute overrides from the previous text run.
- Fixes a problem where posix-style paths like
/Users/em/Pictures/Rhubarb.jpgweren’t being handled properly, resulting in missing files. (Mac OS X only)
- Fixes a problem where filenames with an embedded colon (displayed as a forward slash in Finder) were not being handled properly. (Mac OS X only)
- Improves path handling so that a path like
Pictures/apple:red.jpgis now treated as a posix path rather than an hfs path. A path like
:Pictures:apple/red.jpgis still seen as hfs. (Mac OS X only)
- Improves support for Windows unc paths like
\\[servername]\[sharename]\..., where the
sharenamebecomes the OS X volume reference. (Mac OS X only)