Release: Xtags 2.3.1 for InDesign CS5–CC2015
August 18, 2015 by car
This patch introduces our custom installers and addresses problems with licensing, relative box positioning, and picture link generation.
- Introduces custom installers for a simpler and more reliable installation experience. Find your current version of InDesign in the list (see Xtags for InDesign CS5–CC2015 in the sidebar to the right) and then click on the link that’s appropriate for your OS (Mac OS or Windows). Once the installer has downloaded, open the application (.exe, on Windows) or package (.pkg, on Mac OS) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Fixes a problem where a licensed Xtags installation could revert to a trial plug-in after restarting InDesign in low-memory situations. (CC 2014 and CC 2015, Mac OS X 10.9+ only)
- Fixes a problem where importing XPress-tagged text using File > Place… with an active text selection would cause InDesign to shut down.
- Fixes a problem where translation tables encoded as UTF-8 weren’t being auto-detected.
- Fixes a problem where links weren’t always being created for missing pictures.
- Fixes a problem introduced in the 1.6.1 release where an unanchored box placed relative to a box on any spread after the first would be positioned off the spread.